Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Favorites from 2013 and a New Share!

 Hi to everyone and I hope you are enjoying the holidays to the fullest!!
I have been scrapbooking for 3 years now and this is the first time I have done a "Favorite Projects " post. 
I have so enjoyed looking at all of your favs and figured I would jump on the bandwagon and post mine too!
2013 has been a wonderful year for me...During this year, I have designed for Scrapmatts Chipboard, Green Tara, ScrapThat! Kit Club, Flourish With a Bling, 7 Dots Studio, Scraps of Elegance and Guest designed for 13 Arts.
Here are my projects in no particular order....










Back in March, I took Christy Tomlinson's She Art 3 Class...it was amazing and I learned so much as I had never drawn a face before except what I did in elementary school art class. I loved the process and hope to get back to doing more mixed media girls! This is my first time sharing on my blog so please go easy on me...lol.
This was my first girl...
And here is my second...I have since done more shading to her face and added more color to the background.
I want to take this time to say Thanks so much to all you who follow my work and your kind words of support!
I wish you all an AMAZING 2014!!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work and LOVE your She Art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful work! LOVEyou she art as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous !!! Wonderful pieces of art. I love that She art. I hope you keep going. Here's to a wonderful 2014 for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW you just blow me away Sandi. I just adore all of them, absolutely cannot pick a fave, they are all so good & I think you have kicked some but with those girls too, gorgeous. Wishing you everything good for 2014. Big hugz. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous works of art Sandi, well done on an amazing year...wishing you a another wonderful creative year, Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so amazing and your faces are so very pretty.. love the back grounds.. and Have a very Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is absolutely amazing! I love each and every project! Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Sandi! So much loveliness here. Beautiful work!! Loved the recap!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails