Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cold Country and Another Chance to Win 7 Dots New Collection

Ok sweet friends...7 Dots Studio has released their second winter collection and it is
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Cold Country designed by the amazing Finnabair (Anna Dąbrowska-Pękocka). Everything she creates is always so unique and beautiful!
 
Now I know you are dying to see the rest of this amazing collection and here is the greatest news...
7 Dots is giving away 2 Collections and they are doing this for each new reveal!!
All you have to do is leave a comment on the 7 Dots Blog letting Tusia know what you think of the new collection...easy peasy!!
So head on over to the 7 Dots Blog and let us know how much you love it!!
 

3 comments:

  1. loving this paper collection , awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Adriana, just loving this new release and can't wait to get it in my hands. Hopefully it won't be too far away

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this one is going to be my fave! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails