Monday, January 6, 2014

Scrap of Elegance January Reveal!!

Hi all...back again with a few share from the beautiful January Scraps of Elegance Kit!
You can check out this kit and all the wonderful add ons here.
Enjoy Life
For this layout of moi, I used papers from the Kaisercraft Key To My Heart collection...its so very beautiful!! My focus of this layout is that I am done with all the traditional New Years resolutions of losing weight, eating healthier, exercising more. Not that there is anything wrong with those but they just don't work for me...lol. I am focusing on enjoying life and trying new things and if the weight just magically drops off...it's all good!!!
I am taking an online class called Pops and Colour 2(I also did 1) and it has the most amazing instructors and tutorials! This layout is inspired by the super talented Georgia Heald. My plan is to do a project based on each new tutorial.See....I am already doing well with my learning new things resolution...so much easier than eating lettuce!Here are a few closeups....
I did some fussy cutting and used so many elements from the main kit and addons...stamps,stencil,bling, paint, flowers! I made good use of scraps for my background and also made some rolled roses...love those!

The chippies are all from Scrapmatts and they all got a simple coat of black paint except for the clocks.
Scrapmatts Products Used:
CB1202 Roses 02
CB1198 Scrapwords 06
CB1151 Leaves 03
CB4009 Butterflies 02
CB1090 Clocks 06 

On to my next layout which once again uses the Key to my Heart collection
Love is a dream   
I did some random punching and layered the papers. I then used the stencil with molding paste for the butterflies and foliage. I used the pink Silks in the color add on and my watercolors to paint the flowers. I did a little misting, and stamping to the background and did my usual craziness with the flowers.


That's it for now but I will be back with more to share from this beautiful kit!
 
Be sure to check it out and all its lovely add ons here.
Happy Scrapping!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely pages Sandi....I'm thinking of also taking the classes...need to get the order of doing these
    mixed media pages right.Love yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your work Sandi. So inspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout ! I love the rolled roses (always)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Sandi! I loved working with this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sandi..Each one is simply gorgeous!! But the top one is my fave!! The pops of color sure sing to my creative heart!! Beautiful work my friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Sandi. Love your colour choices for these too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work, my friend! The first has such breathtaking colors and the second is so shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Sandi! Your use of color always draws me in and I just love the energy you capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another absolutely gorgeous creation! I just love this page so much!Such a lot of awesome creative work in this stunning page

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layouts with stunning details! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both layouts!! But first one is exquisite xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails