Friday, May 23, 2014

7 Dots & Berry Bleu...Simple Pleasures!!

 Hi everyone...this month the designers at 7 Dots Studio are Guest Designing over at Berry Bleu.
The theme and moodboard this month, Simple Pleasures was created by Tusia and it inspired me to make this!!
And here's the moodboard...

 When I saw Tusia's beautiful Mood board, I knew that the Domestic Goddess Collection would be  a perfect color match and a great chance to scrap this picture of my girl and I on Mother's day last year.

For my background, I cut strips and weaved together. I then applied a thin coat of gesso with a plastic bag, added mist and inks, and used the gorgeous Nature Walk Damask Mask for added texture.
 I was also inspired by the beautiful flowers and butterflies so of course there was some stamping       using the butterfly stamps in the Nature Walk Stamp Collection.  
Here are a few more closeups...



Be sure to check out the BerryBleu blog for loads of inspiration and there's awesome prizes up for grabs so be sure to play along!!
Happy Scrapping

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, so very beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Sandi! Love the background and the soft colour combo,....a beautiful photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is gorgeous! I LOVE the happy colours and fabulous textures here. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails