Friday, June 20, 2014

7 Dots Studio June Challenge!


Hi everyone...it's time once again for a brand new Challenge over at 7 Dots Studio!!
The theme this month is to use stamps on your projects and here is what I came up with!
Spread Your Wings
 I took this photo of my niece at her High School Graduation ...isn't she beautiful!!
The June Challenge of  Including Stamping on your layout was an easy one for me as I always put the gorgeous 7 Dots Stamp collections to good use. I love to imperfectly random stamp on my backgrounds and the script stamp from the Cold Country collection is always a nice touch to photos. I know I have said this before by I love the Butterflies from the Nature Walk stamp Collection! I stamp them on acetate with Staz On Ink and then cut then out...you can even layer them for that extra dimension!!
Here are a couple of closeups...
I cut the grassy image from the paper and then added some dried grass to my flower cluster.


7 Dots Studio Products Used:

And here is the lovely mood board to inspire you!!
Be sure to check out what the other design team members have created for this challenge...You are sure to be inspired!! So break out the stamps as there are awesome prizes up for grabs!
Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing layout! So many pretty things to devour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page Sandi, and your cluster is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails