Monday, June 23, 2014

7 Dots Studio June Projects!!


Hi everyone...Its that time again to share a couple of projects made with beautiful 7 Dots Studio products.
My niece just graduated from High School and I was lucky enough to capture some pictures of this beautiful young lady!
Stunning

I used papers from Love is in the Air and Cold Country and I just love the contrast between those two gorgeous collections. I cut all the paper leaves and my title from the Love is in the Air "Just dreaming" paper using my Silhouette. Here are a few closeups...

7 Dots Studio Products  Used:

All of the gorgeous chipboard I used in this layout is from Scrapmatts.
I just love the brand new String circles!!
Scrapmatts Products Used:
CB5144 STRING CIRCLES 01 

I am also entering this layout in this months Color Challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang.
JuneLSG
How pretty is that Palette!!
Lindy's Stamp Gang Products Used:

Frozen Jack Frost

Azure Sea Asters

Autumn Leaves- MAGICAL

 Any colors that were too intense, I just toned them down with the Frozen Jack Frost Mist.

 My next project is a card.

Thinking of You
I Just love how you can use any color with the Cold Country Collection!
7 Dots Studio Products  Used:
Be Sure to check out this months 7 Dots Studio Challenge...Using Stamps on Your Projects because there are awesome prizes up for grabs!!

Thats it for now and Happy Scrapping!!

8 comments:

  1. Simply inspirational and gorgeous!! Thank you for joining in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely projects. I adore the colours and the clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning works ! Inspirational and perfect. Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang, Love Marta xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are absolutely amazing, Sandi! The first one touched my heart - just gorgeous!
    And thank you for sharing your talent at Lindy's Stamp Gang))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the projects Sandi!! Amazed by how you used the darker shades of Cold Country and turned it into something so refreshing for your LO, and the card is just a vintage beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh how wonderful. Your Web is such an inspiration such powerful so creative work of Art -
    totaly love it !! Adorable
    xoxo SanDee1899

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails